The 350-miles-per-hour King Air Model B200GT is the latest evolution of the most popular business aircraft model of all time. With new Pratt Whitney Canada PT6A-52 engines, it delivers higher cruise speeds and faster climb times than before.
The Super King Air B-200 comes from the legendary family of Beechcraft King Air, which is known for its unmatched capabilities and comfort in the skies. Inside its super-silent pressurized cabin with deluxe air conditioning, up to 8 passengers can sit back and relax, for an enjoyable journey.
- Engine - Twin Engine Pratt Whitney PT-6A-52, Turbo Prop
- Seating - Upto 8 Passangers
- Range - 5 hours
- Cruising Speed - 240 knots
- Interiors - Deluxe with A.C. and Pressurized Stand up Cabin
- Special Feature - Can land at very short airstrips (1000mtr)