One of the fastest twin engine helicopters available, the Agusta 109 is the most popular twin engine helicopter among VIPs, seating up to six passengers. Over the years the A109 has been extensively updated and improved, but the introduction of the A109E POWER achieves new heights of comfort, speed and payload. The Power's improved safety standards make operations from restricted or elevated landing sites achievable, even at its maximum operative weight.
- Engine - Two Pratt & Whitney 206C or 2 Turbomeca Arrius 2K1 engines
- Seating - Upto 6 Passangers
- Range - 512 Nautical miles
- Cruising Speed - 168 knots
- Interiors - Wide opening doors, wide windows and a roomy cabin idea